the family portrait 2008

the family portrait 2008

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

HELP!!

So since we aren't going to find out the sex of "baby" the only way that I can plan for "baby" is by having names ready, picked out, and good to go. We've got the boy name covered. It's SOLID. I'm not changing my mind on that one. The girl name... not so much. We can't find one that we both like. So I need help. Suggestions are welcomed! Don't be offended if I don't pick one of the names you suggest... it just has to "feel right." The boy name "feels right".... none of the girl names so far have. We want something not too long or complicated... our last name is a mouthful already. Something that is not very common. I don't want our daughter to think her name is Suzy "V" because there are so many other girls in the class with the same name. (Suzy was just an example... that was never on the list.) Anyway, please keep your ears open and let us know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment